Immediate need for an Engineering Technician II for work in Permian Construction & Facilities Department.
Location: Houston, Texas
Qualifications for candidate to be considered are :
- Provide routine administrative support
- Provide technical support to land and/or engineering personnel
- Loads, enters, verifies, manipulates, analyzes and reports data related to well logs and exploration activity
- Researches and works independently on projects
- Generates information for evaluation purposes
- Occasional travel to field sites, offsite meetings, trainings, etc.
- High School Graduate or equivalent, 5+ years of oil and gas experience OR college degree with 3+ years of oil and gas experience
Additional Required Skills:
- DOCUMENT CONTROL
- COMPILING REPORTS
- DATA ENTRY
- FIELD RESEARCH