Location: Houston Texas
Engineering Technician I
Duties: As the increased rigor for engineering PHA's, design completeness, IR data, UT data, and Chemical optimization drives an increased need for support.
The most important need is for some one that has abackground in the oilfield on down hole components to be able to validate well files (digitize).
Provides routine administrative and technical support to land and/or engineering personnel. Loads, enters, verifies, manipulates, analyzes and reports data related to well logs and exploration activity.
- Files and retrieves engineering data
- Assists in preparation of daily, monthly reports
- Prepares and assists with bid packages, contracts and filing of service agreements
- Generates and compiles information required for government regulatory compliance
- Tracks operated AFE, field and booked costs with financial operating systems
- Enters operated and non-operated data into database
- Prepares and updates phone list for active rigs, emergency contacts and weekend dutyGenerates information for rig bonus
- Prepares well plan books for engineers
- Compiles reports detailing drilling activity, production and production rates
- Prepares support documentation for portfolio presentations
- Ability to apply analytical & mathematical skills
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and Power Point Knowledge of specific software systems, terminology and procedures.
High school diploma required / college degree preferred Two to four years of oil & gas experience required Two or more years work experience required Or College degree with one year oil & gas experience # of Positions: 1
Location: Houston, TX